angelicam2009

angelicam2009

Sweet Hope (Sweet Home Series)
Tillie Cole
Progress: 30 %
My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
Progress: 8 %
Obsidian - Jennifer L. Armentrout Writing-5
Storyline/Plot-5
Characters-5

Overall- 5

I don't think I've read a book about aliens...at least I can't think of one off the top of my head. Keeping that in mind, I was very open going into this book. I heard great things, but my expectations weren't set high. I do admit that I was curious as to how the aliens would be portrayed. From the start this book had my interest. I honestly can't think of one thing I disliked about this book.

Characters-

Daemon- the jerk, the asshole, the douchebag, the gorgeous, beautiful, yet pain in the ass guy who just happens to be living next door, as well as hiding a dangerous secret.

Katy- the new girl in town, the book blogger, the I-would-rather-stay-in-doors-reading-then-go-outside type of girl. Katy has a big obsession with books. She's a book blogger and this book mentions things like "Waiting on Wednesday" and "In My Mailbox". Because of that, this made the book even more amazing.

Dee- the sister to the douchebag. Dee is a talkative, always full of life type of girl. Reading about her was always great. She wants to make friends with Katy, have a "normal" friend.

This book has a completely different take on aliens, and I absolutely loved it. Reading about how she describes the aliens, what they can do, how they got there, was completely amazing. I was completely engaged in everything.

I will be doing a more in-depth review, either on my blog, or my channel. I will link it here when it is up.