angelicam2009

angelicam2009

Sweet Hope (Sweet Home Series)
Tillie Cole
Progress: 30 %
My True Love Gave to Me: Twelve Holiday Stories
Progress: 8 %
Just Listen - Sarah Dessen Annabel Green- the girl who has everything?
Not so much.
Annabel is a model, just like her 2 older sisters. She is known for the commercial of the girl who has everything. Perfect life, friends, prom queen, dating the captain of the football team. But in her real life...it's far from that!
She has no friends...because of a terrible rumor that has spread. Her life isn't all that great!

Then she meets Owen Armstrong, a loner, who is known to have bad anger problems, who also just happens to be obsessed with music and never lies. He ends up being a very important part of Annabel's life and helps her comes to terms with what she really wants to do, and what she really needs to do.

This book didn't really grab me in the beginning. It took me about 100 pages to finally get into this book, but after that, I really did enjoy it! If you love music, then you will definitely enjoy this book! Music is a very important factor throughout this book!