angelicam2009

angelicam2009

Sweet Hope (Sweet Home Series)
Tillie Cole

A Beautiful Wedding - Jamie McGuire

Writing- 4
Storyline/Plot- 4
Characters- 3.5

Overall- 3.8

This was a great novella, especially if you want to know what happened at the end of Beautiful Disaster. If you were one of those people who were reading Beautiful Disaster and when you realized they skipped over the wedding scene and you went "WHAT THE HELL?" then this novella is for you!
If I'm being honest, I really didn't like Abby here. The reasons she had behind the whole wedding were just wrong, and they pissed me off through out the story. There were moments when I just wanted to jump into the story and smack her.
With that being said, I will admit that I loved reading about the wedding and seeing it all play out. The ending was the absolute best part of this entire novella. It brought everyone together for an amazing and beautiful moment. In the end, it all turned out very sweet and I couldn't help but close this novella with a smile on my face.